Subject: Re: Another announcer - David Elliott (WHRB Boston)
From: Ken Eisenstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 09:37:42 -0500

I had posted about this a few months ago
and got some private replies
but nothing with any details confirming his affliction.

http://listserv.bccls.org/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1712B&L=OPERA-L&P=R3961

Jon,
his condition is upfront about itself, isn't it?

Mightn't it be that it is we
who need to bravely listen on
and simply get used to his new patterns of speech.
Seems like the least that we could try to do.