Subject: Re: Another announcer - David Elliott (WHRB Boston)
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 14:34:02 +0000

So here is a very public thread, couched in terms of empathy and
sensitivity, speculating and diagnosing on the health of a private
individual (not a public or elected official, not an executive of a
corporation you have stock in.)

Consider the needless upset this sort of thing may cause him and his
family.

This perpetrators of this thread are shameless.

I love opera, but increasingly find many who share that love embarrassingly
detestable.

If you really care about this guy,  you would all shut the f**k up.