Subject: Re: Another announcer - David Elliott (WHRB Boston)
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 08:45:43 -0500

Yes, I am quite sure he had a stroke.  He is also old, I have met him 10 years ago and he already looked like someone in his  mid 70s.  He practically owns the station (it’s a joke - he has run the classical programming for almost half a century), so he will be on the air as long as he feels like he is up to it.  None of the young folk in charge of WHRB would dare to ask him to step down.
And I am sure it gives him great pleasure to do it, even if it sounds effortful.

Katalin Mitchell
Press and Media Relations Representative
Commonwealth Shakespeare Company/BabsonARTS
231 Forest Street / Sorenson Center / Wellesley, MA 02457
FEAR AND MISERY IN THE THIRD REICH | DEATH AND THE MAIDEN | OLD MONEY | MACBETH | RICHARD III on the Boston Common