Subject: Re: Berger
From: Brian T <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:16:55 +0000

Berger does sound quite phony on the airwaves.  I think he is trying to be so liked, he just comes off looking foolish.And the way he always misprononuces "recitatives" as something like "reset-atives" or "resuscitatives"!  Since he is an employee of the Met, why doesn't he book an appointment with the Met's diction coaches?