Subject: Re: favorite opera books
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 04:41:15 +0000

Another author I had forgotten to mention is Boris Goldovsky, especially
his volume of Met intermission scripts. I haven't read his autobiography
in years but remember finding it quite entertaining.

Also, Edward Said's book "On Late Style" is well worth reading--I find
him always provocative, even if I don't agree with him very often.

Modify your settings: