Subject: Re: Mary Jo Heath (Met broadcaster during today's broadcast of L'Elisir)
From: A Katalin Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 23:19:02 -0500

About the Saturday afternoon broadcasts (since I don’t have Sirius):
That's so funny, I have the exact opposite reaction to Siff, it seems to me that he is always smiling while he speaks, that everything is just wonderful and lovely, and he is so delighted to be talking about whatever it is.... And it irritates me so that I turn off the intermissions altogether.