Subject: BSO Ariadne original version
From: "F. K. Koloalso" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:50:31 -0500

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 15:17:59 +0000
 From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: Re: Favorite Ariadne recording - BSO in concert.

 The Boston Symphony also brought it to Carnegie Hall, where a
 couple thousand people were knocked out by both Sills and Watson.
 (I don't remember who sang the Composer and Bacchus, I suspect
 because they were nowhere near the same level.)

The Bacchus was Robert Nagy.  The original version does not include the
prologue so there was no Composer at all.
FK