Subject: Re: A gorgeous Elisir
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:17:26 -0500

We had only about 30 in the house.  For the Tosca, it was sold out.  This is a movie theater that has recently been remodeled with huge lounging rocking chairs.  I’m sure the Boheme will be sold out in two weeks and I’m glad I have a ticket this time!
  I had a very good time at an opera I don’t really like very much.
Peggy