Subject: L’Elisir
From: Shirley Moyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:05:47 -0500

Enjoyed the afternoon very much. Pretty Yende is infectious both in personality and singing. Matthew has been such a dependable part of the Met. I think he is finally being appreciated for how talented he is.
     I have been introducing Opera to my new neighbor. She has gotten so used to operas ending tragically and this was a nice change for her.

Sent from my iPhone
Modify your settings: