Subject: Re: Written on Skin
From: Godfrey Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:44:00 -0500

This is precisely why in the end I chose not to go = I was pretty sure I wouldn't LIKE it. By not
going I also sacrificed seeing Heggie's "Out of Darkness: Two Remain" at Peabody Chamber
Opera in Baltimore. After seeing half of "Great Scott" I suspected I wouldn't LIKE this one
either. I'm trying contemporary opera these days but I want to feel like I at least have a shot
at LIKING it.

Modify your settings: