Subject: Re: Written on Skin
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 14:31:04 -0500

I'm sure that you could, if pressured, tell us why you didn't like it,
but to me It's refreshing when someone here simply admits that they
didn't find a new work to be "challenging", "riveting", or, worst of all,
"mind blowing", all of which sound like bad news from your doctor.

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 1:15 PM, McCawley, Christina <[log in to unmask]>

> I attended the opening night in Philadelphia last night of Written in
> Skin. I have a few comments. I could recognize that it was very original. I
> thought the music was great at times. I loved the set, the costumes, the
> singing. But I didn’t LIKE it. So shoot me.
> Christina McCawley
> West Chester University
> West Chester, PA 19383
> 610-436-2656