Subject: Re: Levine returns to the Sirius airwaves (sattelite beams?)
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 13:23:14 -0500

Especially the Wagner repertoire and Verdi and Mozart...

i wondered when he would return ... last week's featured operas were all
repeats from the past few weeks

It may be that they were running out of 'prepared' operas to broadcast - as
we know not every opera that was a Sat Broadcast has been aired on Sirius.

As Levine was the majority of operas aired on Sirius since the channel
started, at some point either they would have to prepare the other operas
or start airing Levine again.  however that is my own supposition

I was thinking of this issue while watching a rerun LAW & ORDER on one of
the cable channels this week.  Jace Alexander directed many many many of
those episodes and his episodes are shown (you can Google to find out why
it might be otherwise).  I imagine the DGA has strong controls built into
contracts regarding syndications.

E J Michel