Subject: Favourite opera books
From: Garry F Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 19:53:22 +1300

'Evening Folks from New Zealand

I have followed this thread with much interest as I have had a rather
large Library relating to this subject.  Unfortunately over the last few
years I have developed vision problems and I find the best way for me to
"read" is on a Kindle or any other e-reader.

I have reluctantly given most of my books away and would be very
interested to know if any of everyone's favourite books are available in
a format which would meet my needs.

With thanks

Modify your settings: