Subject: Re: favorite opera books
From: Bradley Wilber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Feb 2018 01:23:00 +0000

The other two entries in Donna Leon's Guido Brunetti series to include the characters from DEATH AT LA FENICE are ACQUA ALTA and FALLING IN LOVE.

All of the entries in the series include a telling operatic epigram before chapter one, often from Mozart.

Laura Lebow has written two mysteries featuring Lorenzo Da Ponte as an "investigator" - THE FIGARO MURDERS and SENT TO THE DEVIL.  No word yet on her "Cosi fan tutte" trilogy finisher.  They won't change your life but neither are they a waste of time.

Brad