Subject: Re: favorite opera books
From: daaaac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:48:11 -0500

Two favorites of my favorite, albeit fiction:

Mawrdew Czgowchwz (James McCourt)

https://www.amazon.com/Mawrdew-Czgowchwz-Review-Books-Classics/dp/0940322978/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1518217822&sr=8-1&keywords=Mawrdew+Czgowchwz

Of Lena Geyer (Mq4diq Davenport)
https://www.amazon.com/Lena-Geyer-Marcia-Davenport/dp/B0007KF184/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1518218239&sr=1-1&keywords=Of+Lena+Geyer