Subject: Odyssey Opera's "Maid of Orleans" to air this coming Sunday!
From: "G. Paul Padillo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Feb 2018 14:04:25 -0500

This is something to cheer and get excited about!

I’ve just learned one of this past Fall’s greatest nights of opera will be broadcast
broadcast Sunday night on Boston’s WCRB at 7:00 p.m.    What’s the
opera?  Why, Tchaikovsky’s “The Maid of Orleans,” of course, starring the
glorious Kate Aldrich in an absolutely thrilling performance as Joan of Arc.  I spouted
I spouted off here following the show how Gil Rose and his Odyssey Opera
took Boston by storm at a sold out Jordan Hall with this neglected beauty.
Now to learn one of the best night's I've had in years has been preserved
and others get to hear it too is pretty sick!

Here's the link to the stream for Sunday night:

http://classicalwcrb.org/post/odyssey-opera-presents-tchaikovskys-maid-orleans#stream/0

And, though I
orleans#stream/0

And, though I’ve posted it before, here is a “highlight” reel (which many
have responded to with just “Wow!”) to whet you your whistle and give an
anyone still unfamiliar with it, a taste of what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BBb9-HpkZI

See you there! ;->

p.