Subject: Re: Female Composers: (was "The Mania for Inclusion"
From: Richard Maynard Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:28:21 -0500

Ah yes, let's trot out the Nazis at the drop of a hat - that's cogent
argumentation for you...

On Fri, 9 Feb 2018 15:18:57 +0000, David Shengold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Citizen Kane:
>This statement in and of itself is contemptible condescension:
>
>"Why can't we accept what woman do well for it's [sic] own inestimable
worth instead of elevating their rare attempts to compete with men."
>Don't you 'hear' yourself, or are you a high-level troll?
>I used to imagine that I'd at least *outlive* all the people who thought
this way ( and worse). But then I saw all the fresh-faced little Nazi teens,
our idiot President's "good people", marching and chanting at Charlottesville.