Subject: Re: favorite opera books
From: Jay & Ralph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Feb 2018 13:00:49 -0500

In my work, I find the following volumes indispensable:
The New Grove Dictionary of Music & Musicians
The New Grove Dictionary of Opera
Encyclopedia of Opera on Screen -  Ken Wlaschin
Opera Production vol I & II - Quaintance Eaton
Dictionary - Catalogue of Operas & Operettas - compiled my John Towers

For opinion pieces:
When Angeles Cry & The Queens Throat

$0.02