Subject: Female Composers: (was "The Mania for Inclusion"
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Feb 2018 15:18:57 +0000

Citizen Kane:
This statement in and of itself is contemptible condescension:

"Why can't we accept what woman do well for it's [sic] own inestimable worth instead of elevating their rare attempts to compete with men."
Don't you 'hear' yourself, or are you a high-level troll?
I used to imagine that I'd at least *outlive* all the people who thought this way ( and worse). But then I saw all the fresh-faced little Nazi teens, our idiot President's "good people", marching and chanting at Charlottesville.
(And thank you, Kiwi!)

-David Shengold