Subject: Re: Records
From: "ls111553 ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Feb 2018 03:46:32 +0000

I decided some time ago that I will continue to collect CDs, SACDs and
Blu-Ray discs until get the streaming bug (if ever) and then, we’ll see.
What happens to the wall and the nearly 2000 items stored in those cabinets
after I move on is the least of my concerns. Maybe I’ll hear of someone
interested in inheriting them or maybe not, but the here and now is
challenging enough for me to worry about the afterlife of such banal items
as my recordings collection. I say: enjoy!!