Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: "David M. Wagner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 22:28:08 -0500

For a period - mid-60s to early 70s, I think - the opera broadcast of the week was featured in a sort of center-non-fold of tinted paper with a feel somewhat like newsprint, containing singers’ photos (often too closely cropped) and bios, full cast, synopsis, and production photos.

All these (minus the excessive close-cropping) has been and remained ON traditions, before and after the tinted-newsprint era.

David Wagner

Sent from my iPhone