Subject: Re: Records
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:17:04 -0600

Yma Sumac, Teresa Brewer, Brenda Lee, Dorothy Collins and Raymond Scott, Gene Krupa Band, The Red Mill, Kathryn Grayson, Nina Simone, Mel Torme, Judy Garland, Etta James, Ike and Tina Turner, Show Boat, Purlie Victorious, Kismet, Anita O'Day, Julie London, Margaret Whiting, to name just a very few.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone