Subject: Records
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:07:37 -0800

The thing I found most interesting about this thread was how
many people on the list have (or at least once used to have)
very eclectic musical tastes.  Besides the mention of opera
recordings and other classical ones, people have mentioned
Dylan, Jefferson Airplane, the Doors, Joni Mitchell, and so
on.

I used to think that Hermine and I were the only ones on the
list whose musical interests spanned those genres in addition
to opera and other classical genres.