Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Trish Callis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 21:24:14 +0000

Coincidentally, I just came across a stash of 10-15 year-old issues and made the same comparison.  I suppose ON can’t pass up the money that must accrue in exchange for the “styling” photo credits.  Lately I find it hard to persuade myself that I’m receiving $25 worth of interesting stories as part of an annual membership.

Patricia L. Callis (Trish)