Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: E J Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 15:54:45 -0500

I second the other poster who mentioned the magazine OPERA

I have subscribed to the digital version for years. .. you can read it on
your iPad, iPHone, etc etc,

It has the best opera review and feature article writing around the world
period (IMNSHO)

gave up on ON years and years ago... the website is clunky the articles
boring etc. etc.

Best regards,
Elizabeth

E J Michel