Subject: l'amore dei tre re libretto request
From: "Roy D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:26:40 -0500

Kurt Youngmann asked about finding an online source for the libretto of "L’amore dei tre re" in Italian and English. The Internet Archive has the complete libretto in Italian and English. Here’s the link to the specific page for the “Italia, Italia” aria (but the whole libretto can be accessed by clicking the pages back or forward): <>

- Roy D.
> An online search for the libretto of L’Amore dei tre re comes up with no results. I’m looking specifically for the text of “Italia! Italia!” in English and/or Italian. The aria isn’t even listed on the Aria Database site.
> If anyone can help me find either the entire libretto or at least the aria text (English or Italian) I’ll be most appreciative.
> Thanx,
> Kurt Youngmann

Modify your settings: