Subject: l'amore dei tre re
From: k youngmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 09:49:25 -0600

An online search for the libretto of L’Amore dei tre re comes up with no results. I’m looking specifically for the text of “Italia! Italia!” in English and/or Italian. The aria isn’t even listed on the Aria Database site.

If anyone can help me find either the entire libretto or at least the aria text (English or Italian) I’ll be most appreciative.

Kurt Youngmann

“I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific” - Lily Tomlin

Modify your settings: