Subject: Re: Mary Jo Heath (Met broadcaster during today's broadcast of L'Elisir)
From: Larry Kellum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:27:24 -0500

Ira siff is so funny in his Galupe (?) drag impersonations, i wet my
pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How witty & spot-on w/ his
dishing!................Have known several good singers he has
taught/mentored, whatever......................GREAT job! His Opera
News reviews are as good as Gerry Fitzgerald/robert
jacobson................................stop bashing this walking