Subject: Records
From: Ghozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 20:05:27 -0500

The first album I ever bought was Barry Manilow's Even Now.  I remember contemplating for at least an hour if I should buy Manilow or Andy Gibb's Shadow Dancing album--good times!

My first operatic album was the Mehta Turandot with Sutherland and, WOW, did that change my life forever.   I still love that recording so many years later.
Modify your settings: