Subject: Re: Records
From: Peter Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 15:47:11 -0800

First LP -- original Broadway cast album of MY FAIR LADY
First "stereo" LP -- "Sinatra's Sinatra"
First 45 -- "Sherry" by the Four Seasons
First CDs -- Van Morrison AVALON SUNSET and Emmylou Harris BLUEBIRD
First bootleg -- Bob Dylan THE GREAT WHITE WONDER
First opera bootleg -- Maria Callas SOPRANO ASSOLUTA

Now I stream from Deezer and save a lot of time and money, but it's not the
same.

Peter

aka "Peter Seth" -- author of the novel *WHAT IT WAS LIKE *and the
forthcoming *WHEN I GOT OUT* *-- *visit* peterseth.com
<http://peterseth.com>*