Subject: Re: Records
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 17:37:14 -0500

My first LPs were Operatic Foreplay - the NY cast (as opposed to the "Gold
cover"  London cast) album of My Fair Lady - and the Jeanette / Nelson
"temps perdu"  "Favorites in Stereo"

Shortly after that came the Sills / Treigle "Giulio Cesare" and the Price /
Vickers "Aida" mostly because of their promise of Egyptian connections.