Subject: Re: Records
From: R Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 14:09:52 -0500

First vocal LPs were the Schwarzkopf operetta album (I also wore out the
Nun's Chorus) and the Callas Mad Scenes - talk about starting at the top!

First vocal CD was the Sinopoli/Freni Manon Lescaut, which I gave away a
long time ago.

I thought I had given up on buying CDs except for the Marston historical
releases, but it seems like the recording companies are basically giving away
their back catalogues for pennies these days and I've fallen for it - the Moffo
recitals, London Phase 4, EMI Karajan - so many that I can't listen to them
all.