Subject: Re: Mary Jo Heath (Met broadcaster during today's broadcast of L'Elisir)
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 11:23:47 -0700

I have no problems with Siff.  Yes, his voice is annoying and sometimes I
want to stick a pin in him but he loves his subject, loves what he is doing
and does know what he's talking about.  He sounds like his is crying and is
adenoidal at the same time.  But, I can live with that.  The good
outweights the bad.  I do like Mary Jo Heath and Will Berger also.  I grew
up on Milton Cross and Peter Allen but they are gone.  We are