Subject: Re: Records
From: Vesna Danilovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:41:17 -0500

Well, mine was non-operatic, The Band album, "The Night They Drove Old
Dixie Down" live in concert (it was a CD reissue of their LP album "Rock of
Ages"). I can't remember my first opera CD because I reluctantly switched
from LPs to CDs and started slowly doing it with the rock genre first, but
I imagine it had to be one of the recitals with Maria Callas.

Vesna