Subject: Re: Records
From: Rich Lowenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:58:18 +0000

Over the holidays I bought a CD for my brother and found myself
wondering whether it was the last CD I would ever buy. I stream just
about everything I listen to--it's more convenient and there's a better
selection than what's on my shelves.

We've asked similar things in the past, but as we're waxing nostalgic,
what was the first vocal item listers bought on CD? Mine was Jessye
Norman singing Vier letzte lieder--still one of my favorite recordings.

Rich