Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Feb 2018 12:42:53 +0000

Nope! I send a contribution every year, but I target my
gift to the Met Broadcast fund. I cancelled my
Guild membership years ago and have not received
Opera News since. I do receive a nice booklet listing
all of the broadcasts and HDs, which Is well put together
and which I keep close by during the broadcast season.

Bob