Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 23:43:21 -0500

Dear Listers,

I totally agree with Stephen Charitan.  I remember a particularly egregious example from
one of the recent issues, which featured an article about the Metís French harpist.  I would
have liked to read more about this very talented young man, except that most of the pages
devoted to him were actually taken up with a photoshoot of him wearing rather outlandish
fashions.

But Iím not canceling my subscription just yet.  As annoyed as I am by all this flummery
and frippery, there still are in every issue *some* articles of interest, albeit fewer than
previoualy.  But my patience is not limitless.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.