Subject: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Ghozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 22:08:25 -0500

I stopped subscribing last year.  Opera News is less a magazine than a pamphlet at this point.  My guess is, as its audience is dying off, no one new is subscribing.

There used to be a good opera discussion listserv on Opera News online. When posters started getting critical of MET productions, they hid the listserv in a dark corner of the metopera website to the point that no one new would even know it's even there.

I haven't looked for the listserv in a long while. I assume it doesn't even exist at this point.