Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 21:39:49 -0500

Does anyone know what the circulation is?  It might be very small.  With so much info readily available on the internet, it makes it even less worth subscribing to a magazine that is getting more and more like People!  Sad. I too look back on  how important it was to me.  I couldn’t wait until the postman brought it.

Peggy