Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Art McManus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 20:44:00 -0500

My subscription is about to expire and it will, since the magazine itself
already has.
I've read it since the 60s.  I recently went through the boxes of old
magazines I've saved and found them still full of informative, insightful
articles.  I have no interest in the current focus on nail polish, hairdos,
and Mediterranean cruises. As Peggy said, I'll miss what it used to be, not
what it has become.

Modify your settings: