Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:42:15 -0500

I first subscribed to Opera News when I was about ten years old. Way back then, it was a small weekly during broadcast season. I loved it and subscribed for many years. When I moved two years ago, I had boxes and boxes to throw away.  But sometime before that, I had realized what you all have — just nothing to read, so I stopped subscribing.  I missed it, but missed what it used to be, not what it had become. A few months ago, I saw an offer online for a digital subscription for about $25. So, thought I’d give it a try.  It took several emails for them to explain how to get on the internet site and, oh yes, they told me I ha a print subscription too. So far, I’ve received only one issue, and it was dull.  Don’t know it’s worth calling to see where my other
issues are!

Peggy