Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Mura Kievman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:07:12 -0500

I stopped reading the magazine a few years ago so I no longer take it
with my membership.  I was sending it as a gift to a musician friend
in Denmark for quite a few years, but when I asked her if she still
wanted to receive it at the last renewal notice, she agreed that it
was no longer as interesting as it once had been ...

Mura