Subject: Re: Opera Newzzzzzzzz
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:10:07 -0800

For a time it was a very important publication for those who wanted to know
which stars of the lyric stage were wearing Rolex wristwatches.

Sent from Astro <https://www.helloastro.com> for iOS

On Feb 12, 2018 at 6:05 PM, gordon young <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I began getting Opera News as a boy and looked forward to them to learn
more about this art I had become passionate about. I stopped getting them
in collage but a few years ago thought I would try again. This lasted about
2 years then I dropped it again. Too boring.
Gordon

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 4:58 PM, Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>