Subject: Re: Levine returns to the Sirius airwaves (sattelite beams?)
From: Daniel Layne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:21:18 -0500

I was surprised to see both the Carmen and the Siegfried on the Sirius schedule.
I wonder if it perhaps just an oversight on their part, but now apparently the Carmen was
replaced with another broadcast.
His name has been removed from two different areas of the Met's website, the administrative
page, and the Lindenmann young artists page.
Also, I was at the Met recently for a performance of L'Elisir, and I noticed that Levine's name
had been pasted over on all the opera posters in front of the opera house. You could still see
part of his name underneath Yannick's.
Of course, the big question is what is the Met going to do with the Levine situation?
I guess Thursday's new season announcement offer the answer.

Modify your settings: