Subject: Re: Levine returns to the Sirius airwaves (sattelite beams?)
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:22:23 -0500

Hmmm. So, I thought I'd tune into Levine's Sirius return today, but as it
turns out, John Fiore actually conducted "Carmen" that afternoon. Other than
that, the Sirius listing is correct. They do have the correct conductor for
the 1989 "Siegfried" broadcast. Let's see what they air tomorrow.

Modify your settings: