Subject: Re: Cesare Valletti
From: Maxwell Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:08:49 +0000

Also an excellent Don Ottavio on the somewhat (unjustifiably I think) forgotten Leinsdorf studio “Don Giovanni.”

A couple of the marvelous Lieder recitals we’re beautifully remastered in the latest “Living Stereo” box set and I was able to buy them individually as high res (192/24) downloads from prestoclassics.co.uk.

Max Paley

Sent from my iPhone