Subject: Re: Cesare Valletti
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:04:59 +0000

Agreed on all counts!

Add to his recording legacy a wonderful Pinkerton with Anna Moffo,
an all round beautiful Traviata with Carteri and Warren, and a live
Alfredo from Covent Garden "58" with Callas and Zanasi. The London
Traviata has historically been released about a half tone sharp, but
someone may have corrected that by now, and it is a magnificent
performance.

His lieder is, indeed, very special!

Bob