Subject: Parsifal Last Night
From: Ivy Lin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Feb 2018 16:39:21 -0500

" When Parsifal finally healed Amfortas with the spear and as the  mesmerizing Dreden Amen
music played I started crying. Not just a few tears. I was having an ugly cry in my seat. The
ending of this opera is full of beauty and hope. In 2018, the idea of compassion, forgiveness
and healing is so powerful. Parsifal is not just an opera , it's an experience that lifts the spirits
and heals the soul."

Modify your settings: