Subject: Re: Qual mesto gemito
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Feb 2018 18:54:43 -0500

It's actually the ghost of Nino...apologies for the pedantry, Semiramide is
Very, Very high in my personal pantheon and I will be in house on Feb 24 to
accept and delight in whatever the MET will throw at me in terms of this
rarely performed masterpiece.  If all there is IS  what has been reported
so far on this 84 year old man - Vergonia!