Subject: Met Fires John Copley
From: R PRADA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Feb 2018 15:08:41 -0500

Kinda wrongheaded when you move so fast that you don’t know what you are doing. When you think fast is a substitute for intelligence and discrimination it is pretty bad.
Now AGMA is saying there could have been a good, amicable solution without such hastiness.

I wonder, what does it take to see this as a chance to show that the Met is capable of quick action, without worrying too much if it was the right decision. I ask myself, how does one equate this with years of equivocation regarding James Levine, in order to make haste the antidote to foot dragging. I find myself feeling that a lack of understanding and empathy were at work. It’s got to have been more than superficiality.

RP